Learn these powerful active mindfulness techniques with Northern Ireland’s trusted and experienced Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher, Michelle Major.
These seriously fun course is specifically designed for individuals wishing to develop and expand their skill base to bring more joy and laughter into their own lives and the lives of others
Our world needs you!
Due to COVID we are only offer the one day online Laughter Yoga training, which will be spread over four sessions lasting 1.5-hours each via Zoom Conferencing.
This course offers two options for participants:
1) CPD Certificate on completion
2) Entry level to Certified Laughter Yoga Leader training
* In order to become a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader you must complete another full day of training, which must be taken in person as part of a group. This will be arranged for those interested after the COVID-19 lockdown and when safe to do so, following government and WHO guidelines*
What do I get?
This one day Laughter Yoga Training includes:
- Laughter Yoga Manual
- Laughter Yoga CPD Certificate
- Continued support after your training to ensure you achieve your laughter goals
This seriously fun course is specifically designed for individuals wishing to develop and expand their skill base to bring more joy and laughter into their own lives and the lives of others.
An ideal choice for parents, carers, health care professionals, life coaches, counsellors, holistic practitioners, teachers, and anyone wishing to learn playful techniques and active mindfulness to bring more peace, joy and happiness into their own life!
Over the 4-sessions, you will:
- Learn the scientific research that lead to the creation of Laughter Yoga
- What Laughter Yoga is
- Why we need to laugh more
- The benefits of Laughter Yoga
- Learn foundation Laughter Yoga exercises
- Discover Yogic breathing
- Experience Yoga Nidra relaxation
Course Fee: £125.00
Once the course fee has been paid you will receive an email with instructions on how to join Zoom conferencing, together with a links to each session.