The Somatic Sessions
Join, Michelle, for a new series of four live online workshops specifically designed and developed for your nervous system wellbeing!
The Somatic Sessions offer an embodied journey integrating the brain, body and mind through nervous system education, attunement and experiential practice.
These sessions offer a regular depth-based quality self-care practice.
- Are you curious about integrating a somatic approach to wellbeing but don’t know where to start?
- Have you noticed positive affirmations sometimes work and sometimes don’t? Would you like to know why and more importantly, how to change that pattern?
- Would you like to explore an embodied approach to mindfulness and spirituality?
- Do you find creating healthy boundaries difficult?
- Would you like to know how to live a more present life?
- Would you like more energy and sense of aliveness?
- Would you like to know how to safely connect to your body?
Each month we gather online via Zoom with an intention to explore the following themes:
- Nervous System Stress States
- Channels of Communication
- Attunement & Co-regulation
- Somatic Skills
- Self-regulation Toolkit
- Window of Tolerance
- Limits, Boundaries & Burnout
- Body & Mind Connection
- Cultural & Societal Conditioning
Please note because Michelle works intuitively with the needs of the group we may explore other themes and topics that aren’t included in the above list.
You will learn and gain practical tools to:
- Create safety & connection
- Settle anxiety
- Soothe big emotions
- Become more mindful
- Increase your energy levels & sense of aliveness
- Rest deeply & restore your energy
- Create healthy boundaries
When & Where
We gather on the first Sunday of every month online via Zoom for 2-hours (the link will be emailed to you within 24-hours of registering).
The following dates have been confirmed:
- Sunday 4th Feb – 10.30am to 12.30pm
- Sunday 3rd March – 10.30am to 12.30pm
- Sunday 7th April – 10.30am to 12.30pm
- Sunday 2nd June – 10.30am to 12.30pm
£25 per session (non-refundable)
* There will be a small number of concessionary rates available each month. Please email Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like added to the list*
Fees are non-refundable but can be transferrable to another month.
These sessions are not intended as a trauma recovery offering or group processing. This programme is intended for participants seeking out additional tools to support increased nervous system regulation and wellbeing.
If you are experiencing more intense mental health challenges at this time, this programme alone will not provide you with the support you deserve. Please seek out professional support. You can contact me direct for a consultation or seek the support from another professional.