Join, Michelle, for a nurturing & insightful 4-week online programme.
Gain a real-life understanding of your nervous system.
We cannot deny the times we are living in.
We are still navigating some pretty stormy seas!
Our thinking mind & affirmations can only bring us so far.
We need to dive deeper into the intelligence of our body – the felt sense.
There are four modules to this programme:
- Becoming Unstuck – Moving out of procrastination, gaining clarity & motivation
- Be Your Own Hero – Creating healthy boundaries. Stop people pleasing & start saying no!
- Free to be Me – Settling & soothing fear & anxiety
- Rise & Rebel – Cultivating healthy power, agency & assertiveness
So many of us have been feeling exhausted and overwhelmed from the stress of the pandemic. Our thinking mind has had so much to consider. Our bodies longing for safety, connection & touch.
- How can we restore our energy levels?
- How can we feel safe again?
- How can we find our passion & purpose again?
- How can we communicate with each other again?
The workshop will include:
- Practical embodiment tools
- Mindful Movement
- Breath Work
- Facebook Support Group (Link will be sent after booking)
Dates: Sunday 30th January, Sunday 6th February, Sunday 13th February & Sunday 20th February.
Times: 10.30am to 12-noon
Location: Zoom (links will be provided after booking) Please note due to the nature of this programme I will not be recording the sessions. Therefore please consider whether you can commit to each week before booking.
Investment: £125 *Non-refundable but can be transferred to another course, workshop or therapy*
Early Bird Discount: £75 ~ Discount Code: Flourish75
Never before has our bodies needed a safe space to rest, feel safe and supported.
I have a small number of spaces available on sliding scale for those who are unemployed, on low income, students, and single parents. Please send me an email direct at email@example.com if you’d like to apply.
The aim of these sessions is to bring a sense of community to the online space.
You are not expected to speak or share, but there will be opportunities throughout the programme to interact and ask questions (if you wish). You can simply sit back, watch and listen if that’s what you’d prefer. You also have the option to keep your video on or off, whichever feels more comfortable for you.
Please bring a blanket, journal & pen to each session.
These sessions are LIVE via Zoom and will not be recorded.
£125.00Add to basket