Our world needs you!
Join Michelle for this one day online Laughter Yoga training, which will be spread over four sessions lasting 1.5-hours each via Zoom Conferencing.
* Saturday 6th June – 10.30 to 12-noon
* Saturday 13th June – 10.30am to 12-noon
* Saturday 20th June – 10.30am to 12-noon
* Saturday 27th June – 10.30am to 12-noon
This course offers two options for participants:
1) CPD Certificate on completion
2) Entry level to Certified Laughter Yoga Leader training
* In order to become a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader you must complete another full day of training, which must be taken in person as part of a group. This will be arranged for those interested after the COVID-19 lockdown and when safe to do so, following government and WHO guidelines.
This one day Laughter Yoga Training includes:
* Laughter Yoga CPD Certificate
* Continued support after your training to ensure you achieve your laughter goals
This seriously fun course is specifically designed for individuals wishing to develop and expand their skill base to bring more joy and laughter into their own lives and the lives of others.
Our world needs more joy!
This one day course is ideal for parents, carers, health care professionals, life coaches, counsellors, holistic practitioners, teachers, and anyone wishing to learn playful techniques and active mindfulness to bring more peace, joy and happiness into their own life!
Over the 4-sessions, you will:
* Learn the scientific research that lead to the creation of Laughter Yoga
* Why we need to laugh more
* The benefits of Laughter Yoga
* Learn foundation Laughter Yoga exercises
* Discover Yogic breathing
* Experience Yoga Nidra relaxation
Once the course fee has been paid you will receive an email with instructions on how to join Zoom conferencing, together with a links to each session.
For more information on this course, please contact Michelle on email@example.com
A bit about Michelle…
Michelle discovered Laughter Yoga in 2008 when she was going through a challenging time in her life.
Michelle had a profound experiencing during her first LY session, which lead her to become a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader in 2010 and subsequently leave a successful corporate career in financial services in 2012 to become the the first Laughter Yoga Teacher in Northern Ireland in 2012. The Sunshine Project was born!
Michelle has trained over 100 Laughter Professionals throughout Ireland and has delivered hundreds of Laughter Yoga sessions to a diverse number of groups within Ireland & UK.
Day 2 – Certified Laughter Yoga Leader training
You can get entry to day 2 of the Certified Laughter Yoga Leader training if you have completed the online training.
What do I get?
This two day Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training includes course details as originally outlined by Dr. Madan Kataria, Founder of the Laughter Yoga Movement, which includes:
- 60-page Laughter Yoga Leader Manual
- Laughter Yoga Leader Certificate
- 6 months ProZone listing (full profile available for paid membership)
- continued support after your training to ensure you achieve your laughter goals
Over the 2-days, you will:
- get an understanding of the need for Laughter Yoga
- find out how the idea of Laughter Clubs originated
- learn the basic guidelines for a Laughter Session
- get to know the benefits of Laughter Yoga as well as the risks
- find out how to start a Laughter Club
- find out how to start your own laughter business
£250 (for 2-day training)
£125 (if you have completed the online training)
Registration: Please the link below to complete our online enquiry form. Our Sunshine Team will then contact you regarding the registration and secure payment options.
Upon successful completion of the two-day course, you will receive your Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Certificate, which will enable you to get the appropriate insurance to run a Laughter Workshop.