Join, Michelle, for Embody – a somatic journey integrating the mind and body through nervous system education, attunement and experiential practice.
This interactive workshop is for anyone wishing to deepen their relationship with their somatic self through embodiment.
We will aim to explore the following themes:
- Nervous System States – identifying and embracing nervous system cycles and rhythms.
- The Channels of Communication (mind & body) – how to move through the channels with more fluidity and ease.
- Attunement & Co-regulation – why it is important to have real life mirrors and modelling in order for our nervous system to gain safety, rest, trust and healing.
- Practical Somatic Skills & Self-regulation Tools – help ride the waves of nervous system states so you can build more capacity and tolerance within your system.
- Window of Tolerance – what it is and how to expand this within your nervous system.
- Boundaries & Burnout – how they are interlinked, the signs, and how to cultivate biological norms as opposed to social norms.
- Body & Mind Connection – why the head and body can be conflicted, how to identify this and discern the best choices/action to take.
When & Where
This full day workshop is taking place on Saturday 1st April from 10am to 4pm at Roe Valley Therapy Centre, Limavady. Please bring a packed lunch or there are lots of lovely cafes close by.
Full Price: £97
Early Bird Price: £75
Deposit: £50 (non-refundable)