Join our growing community of Laughter Yoga Leaders and help share the joy!
Laughter Yoga Training (Online)
Join Michelle for this one day online Laughter Yoga training, which will be spread over four sessions lasting 1.5-hours each via Zoom Conferencing.
The dates/times are:
* Saturday 6th June – 10.30 to 12-noon
* Saturday 13th June – 10.30am to 12-noon
* Saturday 20th June – 10.30am to 12-noon
* Saturday 27th June – 10.30am to 12-noon
This course offers two options for participants:
1) CPD Certificate on completion
2) Entry level to Certified Laughter Yoga Leader training
* In order to become a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader you must complete another full day of training, which must be taken in person as part of a group. This will be arranged for those interested after the COVID-19 lockdown and when safe to do so, following government and WHO guidelines.
What do I get?
This one day Laughter Yoga Training includes:
* Laughter Yoga Manual
* Laughter Yoga CPD Certificate
* Continued support after your training to ensure you achieve your laughter goals
This seriously fun course is specifically designed for individuals wishing to develop and expand their skill base to bring more joy and laughter into their own lives and the lives of others.
Our world needs more joy!
This one day course is ideal for parents, carers, health care professionals, life coaches, counsellors, holistic practitioners, teachers, and anyone wishing to learn playful techniques and active mindfulness to bring more peace, joy and happiness into their own life!
Over the 4-sessions, you will:
* Learn the scientific research that lead to the creation of Laughter Yoga
* What Laughter Yoga is
* Why we need to laugh more
* The benefits of Laughter Yoga
* Learn foundation Laughter Yoga exercises
* Discover Yogic breathing
* Experience Yoga Nidra relaxation
Course Fee: £125.00 (Payment via PayPal link on event)
Once the course fee has been paid you will receive an email with instructions on how to join Zoom conferencing, together with a links to each session.
For more information on this course, please contact Michelle on firstname.lastname@example.org
A bit about Michelle…
Michelle discovered Laughter Yoga in 2008 when she was going through a challenging time in her life.
Michelle had a profound experiencing during her first LY session, which lead her to become a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader in 2010 and subsequently leave a successful corporate career in financial services in 2012 to become the the first Laughter Yoga Teacher in Northern Ireland in 2012. The Sunshine Project was born!
Michelle has trained over 100 Laughter Professionals throughout Ireland and has delivered hundreds of Laughter Yoga sessions to a diverse number of groups within Ireland & UK.
Full Price, Deposit